Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yummy Breakfast


Here is a great little breakfast treat, I made it the other day and it's really easy.

Ingredients:
Hash brown patty (the frozen kind)
Bacon or Canadian bacon (cooked Cut up)
Red Bell pepper (or any other pepper)
egg- scrambled (about one egg per hash brown patty)

Cook the hash brown patty either in the microwave for about one minute, I cook the bacon in the microwave also.(just put paper towels on a plate then the bacon and cover with another paper towel, it comes out not greasy, cook about a minute per piece)In a frying pan I cut up and get the pepper soft, then scramble the egg.
add the pepper, and bacon to the scrambled egg. put the egg mixture on top of the hash brown, I drizzle ketchup and sprinkle cheese on top of that.
This is yummy your husbands will love it!

2 comments:

kristen said...

oh yum... landen will love this!

Meredith said...

Ohh.. so perfect, I even have all of those ingredients in my fridge. This will make a good Saturday morning breakfast!