Sunday, September 21, 2008

Banana Cream Cheese Delite



OK ladies I have been slacking but you know I couldn't pass up on my favorite course Dessert!! This is my most favorite dessert I beg my mom to make it whenever I am home. I made it not to long ago, it makes a lot so make sure you are hungry. The recipe I have is written so I will put all the ingredients in Red so you know what to buy.

melt 2 cups margarine
add 2 cups flour and 1 cup chopped nuts, mix together
press into a 9 X 13 pan.
bake at 350 degrees for 15-25 minutes until brown

soften 2 8oz packages of cream cheese in a bowl
add 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, cream well and
add 1 cup cool whip (buy the big tub)
spread over the cooled crust

Mix 3 cups milk with 2 small packages of instant vanilla pudding, beat at low speed for 2 minutes
then let it stand for 10 minutes.
pour over the cream cheese filling

top with 3 sliced bananas arranged evenly over mix
spread 1-2 cups cool whip over the bananas

chill at least 2 hours until it sets
cut in squares and enjoy!

No comments: