so, i didn't make it this week. i made it when kristen and landen were supposed to come eat dinner with us but got stuck because of the snow. you guys totally missed out--oh, and you still owe us...
this is from my family cookbook, too. i agree, my sisters and sisters-in-law are great cooks. thanks lizzie.
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion; cook until soft and translucent. Mix in cream cheese, parmesan, milk, mushrooms, and spinach.
- Gently mix in tortellini and cherry tomatoes with skillet contents; warm through, and serve.